Why ATLAS FX
End-to-End Solution for
Comprehensive FX Risk Management
From data access and mining to trade analysis and decision making to month-end analysis and program optimization, AtlasFX is the only complete FX Risk Management platform that automates and enhances each phase of the FX risk management lifecycle.
With AtlasFX, you have the correct information at the right time before important hedging decisions need to be made.
The Challenges of FX Hedging
Whether your corporation is just beginning to develop a strategy or you have been managing a very complex and manual process for years, you no longer have to face your challenges alone.
AtlasFX understands your business because we have been in your shoes. Leveraging over a century of combined FX risk management expertise, we have developed a comprehensive FX risk management solution.
Sales are expanding into new markets and your multi-currency exposure is growing. Standard ERP reports just don’t provide the complete picture.
Recent growth has exposed the frailties in your FX program and the current strategy is no longer effective.
Current solutions do not provide support for the entire FX workflow. You cannot achieve 100% automation but can’t afford to switch providers.
Painful Month-End Close
The month-end process is very manual and very painful. Too much time is spent analyzing inaccurate and incomplete data and you are not able to understand large variances and inconsistencies.
Lack of Visibility
You simply don’t have the visibility to collect and validate transaction currency level exposures throughout the company.
Inability to quickly understand risks mean you cannot provide meaningful and timely reporting to upper management for strategic decision making.
Purpose-built to enhance the
entire FX risk management experience.
AtlasFX is a comprehensive technology and services solution delivering end-to-end FX strategy optimization and efficiency. Our mission is to help multi-national organizations continuously improve their risk management strategies and performance.
Reclaim many month-end hours by knowing your data integration is complete and error free due to the advanced solution features and capabilities that provide you with the entire FX picture.
- Visibility into real time currency risks and solutions helps identify and eliminate exposures
- End-to-end integration with all relevant data sources and systems eliminates manual entry errors
- Confidence that all the currency levers of your business are managed, reducing volatility of earnings
By leveraging AtlasFX to identify your exposure data throughout the company, you can effectively and proactively manage FX and Commodity risk.
Scale as your business grows with an enterprise-wide view of all your FX and Commodity exposures across your ERP system(s) company-wide.
- Collaborate with team members in multiple locations with real-time reporting and user-defined visualization of data.
- Manage greater volumes of data for all entity and currency combinations.
- Continually optimize your FX process with ongoing product updates and upgrades.
All releases are included in your subscription and you will always be on the up-to-date version.
Be confident that the risk management decisions you are making will reduce volatility for month-end results because of the comprehensive sophistication of the AtlasFX solution.
- Advanced features and capabilities that give you the entire picture and tools to solve it
- Real-time snapshot of current and future risk to understand potential impact on earnings
- Detailed transaction analysis pinpoints exactly which actions and hedges yielded which results
AtlasFX exists to simplify the FX risk management experience so that you can effectively automate and continuously optimize your entire risk program. Our solution is flexible enough to fit within your existing process OR we can provide a new framework to collect and improve exposure forecasts.
The AtlasFX solution is designed to simplify your trade execution operations so that you can reduce and mitigate multi-currency risk – even if you have numerous business entities and high trade volumes
- Light touch deployment model requires minimal IT resources
- Proprietary, advanced system integration processes makes transition from any existing provider to AtlasFX easy and cost effective
- Customized integrations and system enhancements help you to address your unique business complexities
- End-to-end integration, no matter how many data sources and systems
- Automated dataloads via SFTP connectivity or via drag and drop file upload
AtlasFX maintains historical exposure information so you can compare current data against past information. The system makes it easy to improve the next period’s forecasts by linking on demand ERP data with relevant and accountable forecasts.
- Collect global forecasts via our Excel interface for easy import into AtlasFX
- Aggregate forecasts by entity, account, exposure currency, etc
- Compare multiple iterations of forecasts with actuals for cash flow and balance sheet
- De-designate Cash Flow hedges to Balance Sheet hedges, where appropriate, reducing hedging costs
- Reduce or eliminate spot rate slippage through our intelligent trading approach
With AtlasFX, you can rest assured that you will receive a solution that offers:
- End-to-end integration, no matter how many ERPs, TMS, other financial data sources, and spreadsheets
- Completely integrated data eliminates data entry duplication and errors
- Workflow capabilities enable trade recommendations, approvals and trade blotters sent to your existing trading platform (FX-ALL, 360T, Bloomberg, etc.) for easy trade execution
The AtlasFX solution utilizes a three-strand approach to security compliance around the application:
- Physical access control
- Logical access control
- Platform security monitoring and compliance checks
Atlas incorporates current best practices for information governance, risk management and IT compliance for the cloud, so to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the AtlasFX application. Regular third party security vulnerability and Penn. testing audits maintain and compliment the Atlas approach to information security and availability.