Job: Information Security Manager
Primary Location: Dublin, Ireland
Who is AtlasFX? AtlasFX is a group of dedicated Foreign Exchange risk management professionals with a vast amount experience in corporate FX risk management and provide cloud based solutions to fortune 500 companies.
Joining Atlas means joining a fast-growing team dedicated to using cloud based technology to enable large multi-national companies to more effectively manage their Foreign Exchange risk.
Primary Function of Position:
Atlas is a lean and nimble organization whose employees wear many hats. Primary responsivity for this role is protecting company and client information from unauthorized access or modification. Employee will also be asked to perform various other client onboarding activities with include OLAP database deployment and client facing project management.
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Provide strategic input to the information security strategy
- Responsible for maintaining end-to-end processes around access to information
- Develop and operate a security training & awareness program relating information security
- Perform risk assessments to identify control strengths/weaknesses, assess the effectiveness of existing controls, and recommend remedial action
- Investigate potential or actual security violations or incidents to identify issues and areas that require new security measures or policy changes
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards
- Ensure IT security capabilities comply with laws, regulations and internal standards/policies related to the confidentiality and integrity of systems
- Provide expert guidance for security incident response
- Implementation and management of security assessments and compliance programs (SSAE18, ISO27001)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- 3+ years of information security experience
- 3+ years of experience with information technology audits and assessments
- Experience in addressing technical policy, compliance and regulatory issues
- Experience in implementing, participating in, or conducting security assessments of compliance programs (e.g.: SOC 2, ISO 27001, Sarbanes Oxley IT General Control, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones
- Experience in working with a broad array of multi-functional partners
- Familiarity with generally-accepted security methods, concepts and techniques
- Effective communication with great interpersonal and presentation skills, writing well to translate complex issues into simple language that people who are not experts can understand
- Excellent time management and related organizational skills
- Experience with MS Azure, Citrix and IBM’s TM1 OLAP database.
- Competitive salary DOE.
- Equity option plan