Job: Senior FX Risk Analyst.
Primary Location: San Francisco, California.
Atlas Risk Advisory was established in 2012 and provides a cloud based FX Risk Management platform “AtlasFX” to multi-national companies. With offices in San Francisco and Dublin we have a growing client list of companies who utilise AtlasFX to manage their foreign exchange exposures.
Due to the company’s expansion we are recruiting two Senior FX Risk Analysts in Dublin to support our growing client base.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Support needs of our current client base
- Support existing client deployments.
- Manage clients with regular reviews and follow ups.
Support new client deployments
- Develop a statement of work for deployment of AtlasFX.
- Determine and document clients requirements for deployment of AtlasFX.
- Actively manage the deployment of AtlasFX.
Support new business development efforts
- Actively participate in the sales and marketing process and participate in sales pitches to prospective clients.
About the successful candidates
Must have skills
- MS Excel GURU – we will be testing you in this area.
- Familiarity and understanding of IT environments.
- Familiarity with financial accounting concepts.
Additional desired skills
- Understanding of corporate FX risk management.
- Programming expertise.
- Knowledge of OLAP tools and multi-dimensional databases.
- Ability to work independently and deliver high quality output with a keen attention to detail.
- Have a degree in a finance / statistical related field (could be math, economics, accounting).
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a treasury function.
- Competitive compensation package including equity participation in company.
Send your details and reasons why you think you are a good fit for Atlas Risk Advisory to: info@AtlasFX.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!