More than software,
we’re FX problem solvers.
A unique combination of cloud technology and practitioner-driven domain expertise, the AtlasFX solution gives you the visibility and tools to Access, Analyze, React to, and Visualize your biggest FX challenges.
Whether your corporation is just beginning to tackle multi-national currency obstacles or you have been managing a very manual process for years, AtlasFX understands the challenges you are facing and has a comprehensive solution.
The AtlasFX solution provides you with a window into your currency and commodity exposures starting with access to all your data. Regardless of which version or instance, the AtlasFX database will access and integrate all data from your ERP, Treasury Management System (TMS), FP&A system(s), as well as multiple spreadsheets.
- Aggregates data from all systems, drilling down to the details at the lowest “leaf level”
- Provides flexible and customized views of rollups and segments of data for full transparency
- Information includes Balance Sheet data for natural accounts that are set to re-measure where the transaction currency is not equal to the functional currency of the entity
- Provides income statement details when the transaction currency does NOT equal the reporting currency
- Easily view data in our web portal in Excel with live database links from the AtlasFX platform
- Imports all relevant FX trade data from TMS.
- Aggregates data by date trade, maturity date, entity, trade ID, currency pair, counterparty and trade designation.
The AtlasFX solution analyzes FX exposures, throughout the hedging cycle through analysis of income statements, balance sheets, forecasts, outstanding hedges and various currency reports. The results are a real-time snapshot of current and future FX risk and potential earnings impact.
- Visibility to exposure actuals, forecasting, trade recommendation, trade check analytics, and metrics.
- Flexibility to optimize your existing risk management processes or create new processes
- Leveraging the right data in order to develop a comprehensive and more accurate estimate of your month-end balance sheet
- Balance Sheet results are segmented into: Spot Trading Impact, Forecast Deviation, Forward Points, and “Booking Errors” (a comprehensive analysis of the re-measurement process)
Provides an up-to-date snapshot of current and future risk so you can understand the potential impact on earnings.
AtlasFX Cross-Currency Triangulation provides a flexible approach to managing cross currency exposures. Allows for netting (and trading) of all cross-currency exposures against USD, combining Balance Sheet Hedging and Net Investment Hedging where desired. Also allows for trading the crosses externally where desired, including trading the net amounts externally, and allocating gross amounts internally.
Utilization of currency volatility and covariance data for the portfolio of risks in tandem with individual currency hedge costs to calculate the most efficient hedge ratios.
Historical comparisons of previous month-end balance sheet, income statements and accrual items allows users to calculate and validate hedges effectiveness resulting in more accurate forecasts, improved hedge results, and reconciled balance sheets. Users have access to related detailed analytics including flexible and user-defined reports.
AtlasFX solution continues to provide support to the treasury process by using analysis of your ERP/TMS data and developing recommendations for balance sheet, cash flow and currency trade hedging. Our solution enables you to make solid, confident FX decisions that reduce volatility in a timely manner.
- Calculating suggested trades for each paired currency, providing explanation for each trade
- Enabling you to approve single or batch trades
- Integrating approved trades into your preferred trading platform format. AtlasFX seamlessly integrates with trading platforms such as FX-ALL, 360T, Bloomberg, and more to ensure ease of trade execution
In addition to your ERP data, the AtlasFX database integrates FX rates from a number of sources. Rates include month-end accounting rates, daily or average P&L rates where appropriate, planning rates, spot rates and forward rates. The database generates cross-currency rates for all currency pairs, and rates can be viewed as source-based, target-based or market convention-based.
- Includes trade recommendations, analytics, and performance metrics
- Explains income statement results such as accounting rate vs. planning rate impacts to business units in an easily understood format
- Configure custom reports for company wide distribution
- Constant Currency analysis for quarterly earnings calls
To complete the AtlasFX solution, we’ve designed tools for you to leverage standardized reports that can be easily customized to your specific needs. The reports can offer an enterprise wide view into your FX and commodities exposures across every business entity. It will also provide drill down data if needed – down to the account level – to identify systemic challenges.
AtlasFX enables you to customize your reports or presentations by using drag and drop functionality. The interface allows users to manipulate data in Excel while maintaining live links to the AtlasFX® database. Also, using the web or Excel interface, you can graph time series data and cross-sectional data.
Or use our interactive dashboard to view:
- All sources of variance for Balance Sheet Hedging, including forecast deviation, forward points, spot trading impact and booking errors/exception (integrity check of remeasurement process)
- All sources of Net Business Impact of Cash Flow Hedging compared to internal plans for all businesses and regions
- Map to visualize global location of FX exposures, broken down by time periods, currencies and countries
The approach used by AtlasFX for security compliance is based on physical access control, logical access control and maintaining and monitoring security health and compliance of the platform. Atlas uses information governance (SSAE-16 Type II) aligned with the current security practices and assets available in the cloud to ensure hosted information is protected and monitored. Risk is mitigated using a Defense in Depth approach to maintain information and application security. Risk is further controlled and mitigated with regular third party security vulnerability and Penn. testing audits.
The AtlasFX service is hosted and monitored on Microsoft Azure cloud, it has failover and backup processes which are customizable to client’s needs. The following features combine to increase user and system security.
- Users Access to the platform uses the latest virtualization technology running the latest cipher suites and is further secured with two-factor authentication.
- The authentication connection and subsequent traffic is made using the latest encryption cipher suites, which are monitored and upgraded based on current industry best practices. User access and control level security help demarcate roles and responsibilities required around the application.
- User idle disconnect and strict network access password renewal is implemented.
- SAML integration with Client enterprise system is available at implementation phase as an option.
Logical data security is performed using the latest 256bit RSA encryption cipher suites. The output from the system can also encrypted in transit back to the user or third party applications.
Physical controls around data access in the Tier 3+ graded data facilities, include the following:
- CCTV monitoring
- Employee, contractor vetting
- Mantrap guarded access
- Data access control and privileged user monitoring
- Dedicated secure server storage
Microsoft Azure datacenters are compliant and certified to many international recognized certifications and controls, including the following: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, SCO1, SOC2 and the latest ISO/IEC 27018:2014. More information on azure standard certifications can be found here
- Optimum Operations of application is assured with automatic load balancing, high availability for virtualization system and having dedicated CPU threading for compute workloads.
- Disaster Recovery Plans and continual Back Up protocols ensure that a production system can be fully restored seamlessly and is governed by a Business Continuity Management system aligned with ISO 22301:2012
Procedures and protocols around security and patch management ensure that the platform is maintained to mitigate system from emerging risks.
Flexible, cooperative, and focused on your success.
Not only is each client’s environment different, but the capabilities each client needs is varied depending on what their FX challenges include, so our solution is modular and customizable to ensure your success.
We partner with you to ensure a smooth transition whether you are working with an existing provider, or need a comprehensive start-up plan for your first implementation. Whether you are just contemplating a hedge strategy or have a robust but manual process in place, the AtlasFX solution can scale technically with our substantial domain expertise to support your specific complexities.
In addition, our clients have access to Atlas FX experts to discuss specific challenges that their company is facing.
We work with our clients to develop a customized program and implementation plan that will meet the specific challenges of your business structure and needs – and this complete solution is competitively priced with the market.
AtlasFX is system agnostic which means we can integrate with any ERP, TMS, trading platform or spreadsheet.
Our Treasury experts will evaluate your existing FX and commodity risk management processes and benchmark them against industry best practices then provide key recommendations.
Training and Onboarding
With AtlasFX, your company will always be on our latest software release. In addition, you will never pay maintenance fees. All training, on-going support, and product enhancements are included in our annual subscription.
Annual subscription includes:
- Defined Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Dedicated client support manager
- Influence in future product development decisions
The AtlasFX technology solution will automatically import and integrate all your transaction data from Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERPs), Treasury Management System (TMS) or any other data sources, even various Excel spreadsheets. Even if your ERPs or TMS are different vendors, versions or instances, our platform will seamlessly capture all the data into one solution.